When you choose Animal Clinic Suburban (ACS), you can expect knowledgeable & experienced care delivered by compassionate people using advanced monitoring & surgical equipment—in short, the best possible care for your cat or dog. We know what it’s like to worry about a pet having surgery so we strive to put you and your pet at the center of everything we do. Our staff & doctors are here to not only provide veterinary expertise, but help comfort and ease the stress and fears involved with your pet undergoing a procedure.
Utilizing best practices in veterinary medicine, our surgical team works hard to keep your pet in a happy and healthy state. Whether it’s performing a routine neuter, laceration repair or emergency intestinal surgery to remove a foreign body we treat every surgery & patient as a unique individual. Tailoring every part of the procedure, including things like pre-medications, anesthetics, surgical techniques, pain medications & suture patterns. Your pet is special, their care should be too.
ACS performs a number of surgeries. Some commonly performed procedures include
- Spay (ovariectomy or ovariohysterectomy depending on needs & risk to your pet)
- Mass/Tumor Removal
- Laceration Repair
- Entropion/Ectropion Repair (corrective surgery to the eyelid)
- Tissue/Organ Biopsies
- Gastrotomy/Enterotomy (intestinal surgeries)
- Cystotomy (bladder stone removal)
- Anal Gland Removal
- Declaws (ACS does not promote declawing but in order to prevent harm to an owner or keep a pet in a loving home we perform declaws using a surgical laser)
- And many more